WMC Salute the Warriors Video Contest
WMC Swiss province is organising a video contest (short video clip) in connection with the Keralapiravi celebrations 2021.
The theme of the contest is “Honouring the Covid Warriors”.
Rules & regulations:
- The theme of the video shall be solely related to ‘Fighting COVID-19’.
It can be a short talk appreciating the medical personnel, portraying the hardships of health workers, praising the covid fighting regulations & arrangements by Government, agencies, organizations, etc.
- The contestants can be anyone residing in Switzerland and who will be participating the ‘WMC Salute the Warriors’ program on 13th Nov 2021.
- The contestant should be part of the video.
- The Language of the video can be any Swiss language, English, Hindi or Malayalam.
- It can be shot with mobile phones or video cameras and can be edited using any available tools.
- The video should not exceed a duration of max. 1 min.
- The video should not be fully copied, however can contain relevant cutting parts from other sources of screened videos. No copyright materials can be used in the video.
- Respect prevailing privacy protection rules in case of filming persons and institutions.
- The video should not support racial, religious, sexual prejudices. It should not advocate any political or social propaganda, violate rights established by laws of the country.
- There will be no entry fees.
- The video should be digitally submitted as an unbroken single clip.
- An individual can submit only one video clip.
- The video clips need to be submitted per email to email@example.com
- Last date for submissions is 12th Nov 2021
Awards & Prizes:
The submitted entries will be evaluated by a judging panel and the best video clips will be announced for 1st & 2nd prizes. There will not be any other compensation for submitted video clips other than the prizes which will be Trophies & Certificates to be awarded at the Kerala Piravi celebrations on 13th Nov 2021.
Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
WMC Swiss Province reserves the right to publish the prize-winning video clips in a public platform owned by WMC.
- (15 marks) How well the theme is adhered & addressed
- (10 marks) Own work content, respecting copyrights, privacy etc, continuity of message etc
- (5 marks) Technical aspects: continuity of shots, timings, camera operations, sound quality, editing, time limits etc.